WEALTH RECOVERY SOLICITORS LIMITED
Wealth Recovery Solicitors Limited aims to provide outstanding legal services with an honest, straight forward and practical approach together with the highest standard of professional conduct and client care.
Our commitment to you:
- We will treat you fairly and with courtesy and consideration
- Take all reasonable steps to avoid incurring unnecessary expense
- Offer flexible appointment times
- Use plain English wherever possible
- Ensure effective communication
- Be open and honest
- Always act professionally
- Keep your business confidential
- Read your instructions promptly
- Ensure that we have the resources and expertise to deal with your matter
- Observe our service standards
- Represent your best interests
- Client Care Letter. After you have instructed us to take on your case we will issue you with a client care letter and our terms and conditions which explain in detail our expected level of service. We will inform you of the person who is going to be responsible for your case and their position in the practice.
- Timescales. The following might influence the time scales regarding turnaround of work:
- Availability of lawyer
- The availability of the client or relevant third parties
- The complexity of the case
- The amount of papers we need to review
- The need for additional information or documents
- The approach taken by the other side
- Third parties intervening in the case; and
- Court waiting times. Complaints procedure We have a detailed documented complaints procedure. A copy of this complaints procedure can be found on our website and is also enclosed with our client care letter.
- Feedback & Testimonials. We are receptive to feedback which should be addressed to, Josh Chinn in the first instance. We welcome feedback from clients at any time, negative or positive.
- Review. The Director has overall responsibility for this policy. It was reviewed in March 2022 and will be reviewed annually