Are you owed money?
In these difficult times, our specialist team at Wealth Recovery Solicitors want to ensure that our clients learn the vital stages of legal UK debt recovery to see how you can successfully recover the money you are owed.
Please find more information below on Cryptocurrency trading
Debt Recovery Specialists
Unpaid debts can be inconvenient and potentially damaging to your business by holding up progress, affecting your cash flow and potentially damaging relationships with staff or creditors.
It’s crucial when debt recovery is interrupting your business that things are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Our debt recovery lawyers work to resolve issues quickly so that your business can resume as soon as possible.
The team are supported by commercial litigation experience and expertise to handle more complex disputes and claims and expedite the process of recovery..
Our Fees Include
- Taking your instructions and reviewing the documentation
- Undertaking appropriate searches
- Sending a letter before action
- Receiving payment and sending onto you, or if the debt is not paid, drafting and issuing a claim.
- Where no acknowledgment of service or defence is received, applying to the court to enter Judgement in default.
- When judgement in default is received, write to the other side to request payment.
- If payment is not received within 14 days, providing you with advice on the next steps and likely costs.
- The costs quoted above are not for matters where enforcement action, such as bailiff, is needed to collect your debt.
Matters usually take 4-10 weeks from receipt of instructions from you to receipt of payment from the other side, depending on whether or not it is necessary to issue a claim. This is on the basis that the other side pays promptly on receipt of Judgement in default.
If enforcement action is needed, the matter will take longer to resolve.
Fill in the form below and let us see if we can help get your money back